Christmas Cantata Rehearsals
Crutchfield Prayer Partners
It’s official…every single person on staff at Crutchfield Elementary School has a prayer partner at First Methodist Sherman! That is a powerful thing!!
Whether you have a prayer partner or not, please remember to keep Crutchfield in your prayers every single day! Prayer makes a difference, and we are going to surround and support with our prayers!
Here are some things to guide your prayers as we enter October and November.
- Crutchfield will hold an open house in October
- May it be a time of great communication between parents and teachers
- May it be a time of bonding for families
- Report Cards come out October 22nd
- May God’s peace reign and support those for whom this will be a stressful time
- Thanksgiving Break
- May God bless each of the staff’s family
- May it be a time of rest and renewal
Give ‘A Brush with Kindness’
Our Missions Team needs volunteers to help local homeowners with safety and maintenance-repair projects they can no longer manage on their own, and to provide simple
meals for the volunteers making the home improvements. “A Brush with Kindness Week,” a new initiative by Habitat for Humanity, is Sept. 19-26, and the First Methodist Sherman Missions Team has committed our membership to serve this mission in September.